10/10/2011

Simple salad


















I'm a sucker for salads, I think most of you know that by now. This is the easiest of all salads known to mankind. Once you get hooked on it, there's no going back. Use lambs lettuce, it has more body, is fairly crunchy and mixes well with other ingredients. You'll fall in love with the delicate flavour.  All you need apart from the lettuce is good quality olive oil, I used black truffle oil that my darling brought me from a truffle specialized shop in Paris. I love it when he remembers what I need:)


Type of dish: salad, side
Cost: medium
Difficulty:  easy
Time:  3 min
Serves: 2-4
Preparation time: 3 min

What you need to make this dish:

a large bowl, salad spoons

Ingredients:

  • 1 packet of lambs lettuce
  • 1 tbsp of the best olive oil you have
How to prepare:
Pour the olive oil in the bowl and swish it around the bowl, so it coats the sides. Toss in the salad, mix gently and serve. HA! That SIMPLE!

Additional information:
We got the hint that Maille (which makes great french mustard) makes raspberry vinegar. When you serve yourself some salad, have a few drops of this vinegar over it. D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. And we seriously recomend having some truffle olive oil. So good. Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Durszlak.pl